ProEx Food helps food processors solve for labor and food safety obstacles by bringing equipment, robotic automation and other technologically innovative solutions to food production plants, from infeed through processing through final packaging.
Fruit & Vegetable
We are the food processing, packaging & warehousing integrated automation solution PROject EXperts, which is where the ProEx Food name comes from. Our team has decades of experience in the food production, equipment manufacturing, integration and design engineering / consulting industries. We apply our production leadership experience to all of the value-orientated solutions we propose.
What really sets ProEx Food apart is that we’ve leveraged our solutions and consulting experience into our core operational principle of focusing on integrated automation solutions. That means we analyze your specific needs and solution engineer the most optimal design and equipment configuration for you. We source products from our internal portfolio as well as from our vast global network when that would best suit your needs.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, USA with European operations in Düsseldorf, Germany and manufacturing capability in the US and Europe, ProEx Food, LLC delivers best-in-class solutions for food production operators globally. ProEx Food, LCC focusses on bringing automation benefits our clients in terms of equipment, robotics and integrated control systems to reduce labor and increase food safety. The result is that your line with realize increased operational efficiency, achieved while decreasing your personnel requirements.
Ross Lund and Daniel Ghadiri worked together at a traditional equipment manufacturer. They recognized a need to add more value to the product, with in-house engineering and integration. That is how ProEx Food came to be.
Solutions for You
- We are a US-based company with global headquarters in Milwaukee, WI and European Operations and Engineering in Düsseldorf, Germany
- We are dedicated to providing you with high-quality, reliable food production equipment that complies with the latest hygiene standards
- We custom-engineer your equipment and integration solutions and processes to meet your needs and specifications, while ensuring the final solutions are cost effective and timely
- Your products will flow smoothly through the least amount of stages as possible, with the lowest amounts of waste
We follow a comprehensive five-point process to ensure we deliver the right solution for you
Products and Solutions
We offer equipment and line solutions for many food processing needs, including:
- Fresh Market
- Bags & Pouches
- Flow Wrapped
- Tray Pack
- Vacuum Pack
- Dry Beans
- French Fries
- Green Beans
- Leafy Greens
- Soft Fruits
- Stone Fruits
- Sweet Corn
- Robotic Automation
- Control Systems
- Optical Sorting
- Blanching & Cooking
- Cutting & Snipping
- Freezers & IQF
- Sorting & Grading, Mechanical
- Pasteurization & Sterilization
- Primary Packaging
- Secondary Packaging