Mushrooms for ready-to-eat applications don’t typically need to be sliced perfectly. Here, the goal is to be fast, and waste nothing. That’s where this slicer comes in.
- Products moves directly from the infeed chute to the cutting assembly
- A knife shaft and rotating shaft work together to pass the mushrooms through the system
- These shafts can be swapped to alternates within 10 minutes
- The slicer can be ordered with additional sets of blades, preset at your desired thickness levels
- After slicing, your product can either move to a conveyor or directly into a container
- The machine is built with food grade steel and optimized for easy access to wash down