Our immersion drum washer is made for heartier fruits and vegetables, especially root vegetables, and those with significant soil and similar debris. Centripetal force, combined with water and gravity help clean difficult products.
This washer can be used as either a primary or secondary washing and cleaning step.
The immersion drum washer is typically recommended for:
- Celery root
It is also configurable from some heartier fruits, such as:
- The raw material is gravity fed by a slopped chute into the drum unit.
- The drum is partially immersed / submerged in a lower water bath.
- Drum rotation causes product to move into and out of the water bath repeatedly as it progresses through the unit to the discharge.
- Sand, soil and other undesirable sediment settles to the bottom of the tank to be removed through the drain valve.
- The device is equipped with fresh water nozzles controlled by the solenoid valve so that you can adjust the water levels.
- 304 SS body and frame
- Slopped hopper
- Washer drum
- Gear motor
- Washer tank
- Fresh water connection
- Sloped discharge
- Fixed guards and housings
- Control system