An Elevator Conveyor is used often in our lines. It helps you vertically transport raw material to your desired height for movement from one process to another.
This unit starts with a hopper, and moves the product with a cleated / paddled conveyor.
These units are custom designed to meet the needs of your specific line.
- Base constructed of welded steel sections, typically stainless
- Elevator frame made of bent steel sheets, typically stainless
- Accessorized with:
- Conveyor belt, multiple styles
- Drive transmission shafts
- Drive motor
- Control system
- Fixed guards and protective housings