Often the third step in a green bean / snap bean line, the cluster cutter & pre-snipper helps create efficiency in your line.
- The Cluster Cutter separates remaining bean clusters
- It also well as begins the snipping process to reduce load in the final snipping stage
- 8 rows of knives
- Capacity ranging approximately 6,000 to 8,000 pieces per hour
- Depending on the quality of the incoming product and bean / sieve size.
- If used after a gross cluster cutting process, it can maintain upwards of 95% de-clustering, 70% long stalk and stem reduction and 60% pre-snipping efficiencies
- Assists with surge capacity