This popular model is our most requested. It is our most recommended blancher solution, mainly because of how many different vegetables it will work with.
- Separate hot and cold water is applied to the product as it moves through the system
- Water evenly spreads product across the belt
- Hot water / steam is sprayed onto the product, while advancing at the programmed belt speed
- Next, cold water ceases the heating process and cools the blanched product
- Controls enable you to set your own parameters for water temperatures, belt speed and water consumption
- Blanching water is prepared in a mixing tank applying a combination of steam and cold water to achieve your recipe
- Cooling temperatures are set by that of the water source
Our blanchers are designed and constructed with hygiene, ease of cleaning and ergonomics in mind. Primary material is 304 stainless steel, and plastic elements are used only where they make sense. Pieces that come into contact with the product are all built from food-grade materials.
The spraying blancher consists of the following main units:
• Product spreading assembly
• Modular belt with side walls type SG for transport
• Hot water spraying unit (sprayers, pumps, valves, nozzles etc.)
• Belt cleaning unit
• Infinite drive
• Heating system with the direct steam injection
• Water filtration unit on the conveyor belt
• Automatic citric acid solution dispensor
• Housing with ports for installation of extraction systems
• Control system with recording (process measurement and control)
• Maintenance platforms
• Rotating washing lance
If this does not load in your browser, click here to view in a new tab.