Like our BTZ series, this model ensures complete heat treatment on all sides by immersion blanching. The differences are that overall capacity is higher, cooling is a complete second stage, and water consumption is reduced.
- After blanching, the product enters a circulated cold bath for cooling
- Controls enable you to set your own parameters for water temperatures, and independent belt speeds between the blanching and cooling processes
- Cooling temperatures are set by that of the water source and circulation parameters
Our blanchers are designed and constructed with hygiene, ease of cleaning and ergonomics in mind. Primary material is 304 stainless steel, and plastic elements are used only where they make sense. Pieces that come into contact with the product are all built from food-grade materials.
The main subassemblies of the machine are:
• Support frame
• Blanching baths / tanks
• Belt conveyors
• Steam heating system
• Water circulating pumps
• Chemical additive dispenser
• Drain valves and process overflows
• Process water cleaning system
• Spraying system and raw material cooling
• Removable maintenance covers
• Electric drives
• Control system
• Fixed housings and safety guards
If this does not load in your browser, click here to view in a new tab.