Our immersion models ensure complete heat treatment on all sides of the product. This blancher can be used for several vegetables, as well as mushrooms.
- After infeed, a belt transports the product into the stainless steel blanching chamber where it is fully submerged into the water
- This chamber is direct-inject heated with steam to ensure the temperature is consistent throughout
- Next, a belt brings the product out and through a spray to both cool and rinse off the processing water
- Controls enable you to set your own parameters for water temperatures, belt speed and spray water consumption
- Cooling temperatures are set by that of the water source
Our blanchers are designed and constructed with hygiene, ease of cleaning and ergonomics in mind. Primary material is 304 stainless steel, and plastic elements are used only where they make sense. Pieces that come into contact with the product are all built from food-grade materials.
The main subassemblies of the machine are:
• Supporting structure / frame
• Blanching bath / tank
• Belt conveyor driven by the geared motor
• Steam heating system
• Water circulating pump (blanching)
• Water curtain pump
• Removable access panels to drain valves and process overflows
• Control system
• Chemical additive dispenser
• Fresh water spraying system
|Capacity||approx. 1 t/h, product dependent|
|Length||5 755 mm|
|Width||2 010 mm|
|Height||2 065 mm|
|Infeed height||1 200 mm|
|Infeed width||1 070 mm|
|Discharge height||To be agreed|
|Belt width||1 200 mm|
|Operating width||1 070 mm|
|Blanching time||60 – 700 sec.|
|Blanching temperature||approx. 90-95oC|
|Steam pressure||0.6 MPa|
|Power supply||400 V, 50 Hz|
|Installed power||approx. 6 kW|
|Weight||approx. 1 750 kg|
• The machine is provided with the covers and guards that ensure its safe operation
• The machine is CE marked and supplied with the Declaration of Conformity
Let’s talk! Sometimes, that is just the best way to connect with our team.
Please click on the scheduling link for your region to see the current calendar openings for your representative.
Click here if you don’t see your region and/or would rather email.
- Sales: Processing Equipment & Turnkey Line Solutions
- Sales: Vibratory Conveyors, Distribution Systems & Cluster Busters