Our bubble (water / air) washer, is a very popular model. It can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables, including leafy greens / head lettuce. A combination of soaking, air/bubble agitation, debris removal and final rinse are applied – creating the water air washer process. In the end, your products are handled gently, and come out clean and safe.
For sandy / heavily soiled products, see our jet washer.
- Fruits that Float
- Berries (non-fragile)
- Leafy Greens
- Baby Greens
- Chickory / Radicchio
- Salads & Mixes
- Broccoli / Cauliflower (florettes)
- Mushrooms (button / white / champignons)
Incoming product is fed into the bubble washer water tank. High-powered air introduced to the tank produces bubbling agitation. This agitation gently removes debris and contaminants. Additional air nozzles progress the cleaned product towards the rear of the unit. Here, optional paddles submerge the product one last time to remove any leftover debris. A second paddle removes floating impurities. Next, the drip conveyor collects the product from the tank. A final spray nozzle above the conveyor rinses the product one last time. Finally, product is discharged.
Safety & Sustainability
This bubble washer is a closed system to capture water. Options to reuse the water further reduce your consumption and waste.
- Efficient and powerful, yet gentle, cleaning
- Low power consumption
- Closed water cleaning and reusability system
- Lift conveyor with a modular belt
- Fresh water rinse system
- Stone catcher
- Waste and impurity discharge valves
- Water level sensor
- Control system
- Tumbler drum (in tank)
- Water recycling system
- Floating impurities removal system
- Automatic water regulation system
- Automated waste discharge upgrade, with sensors